MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND COOPERATION
NATIONAL AUTHORISING OFFICER (NAO) SERVICES FOR THE EDF
Avenida de Portugal, Praia dos Coqueiros, PO Box 6, Dili. Phone: + (670) 77381212, E-mail:email@example.com
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Services of the National Authorizing Officer (NAO) are responsible within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation to represents all operations financed by the European Development Fund (EDF) of the European Union. The NAO Services’ organizational chart is managed through the NAO, that in close collaboration with the EU Delegation (EUD), is responsible for implementing:
- Preparation and submission of programmes and projects, both national and regional (PALOP-TL and Pacific);
- Examination and completion of tenders prior to submission to EUD approval;
- Coordination, monitoring and assessment of projects and programmes funded through the 11th EDF;
- Ensuring the proper execution of projects, programmes under the National Indicative Programme (NIP) and all disbursements of EU funding in the country;
- Preparation, implementation and management of NAO’s Programmes Estimates.
The National Authorising Officer (NAO) Services is recruiting the below national Fixed-Term positions:
- Programme Officer (PO) for the Rural Development Sector (including Roads and Nutrition)
- Programme Officer (PO) for the Good Governance Sector (including Public Finance Management)
For full details, the position description can be obtained at the office of NAO Services-Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation or by enquiring it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, the applications should include (a) an application letter which must address the selection criteria, (b) an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) no more than three pages, including two references, (c) copies of academic and professional certificates, and (d) copy of identity card or passport.
Please note that the recruitment of the positions is open for Timorese nationals only and applications must be submitted to the office of NAO Services at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (MoFAC), Avenida de Portugal, Praia dos Coqueiros, PO Box 6, Dili, by hand delivery OR send by E-mail to email@example.com before or by date deadline on Tuesday, August 10th, 2017, at 17:00 pm Dili time.
All application must be addressed to H.E. Mr. Hernâni Coelho, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation – NAO.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.